Welcome to this week’s Best of the Weekend link party…..we are so happy to have you joining us! You are all so talented and make us drool over your delicious recipes week after week! It really does get harder and harder to pick features.
Speaking of Features…..each one of us has our own features…..so make sure you visit all four hosts to see if you have been featured!
Your party hosts are:
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
Lisa from Cooking with Curls (me)
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration
Claire from a little CLAIREification
Last Week’s Most Viewed Link:
Lemon Macarons | Blahnik Baker
Now for a few of my Favorites:
1 – Homemade Thin Mint Cookies | Flavor the Moments
2 – Zucchini & Yellow Squash Gratin | Belle of the Kitchen
3 – Classic Refried Beans | Simply Gloria
4 – Ombre Cake with Buttercream Frosting | Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
Are you looking for some additional fun and exciting link parties this weekend? We would like to share two of our favorite parties hosted by some of our best blogging friends!
Show Stopper Saturday starts tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. EST/ 11 a.m. PST
Saturday Night Fever starts tomorrow evening at 6 p.m. PST/ 9 p.m. EST
It’s time for you to show us what you have been up to this week. Your latest and greatest recipes, crafts, and DIY projects are all welcome.
*NOTE* I am still having trouble commenting on Google based comment forms. I cannot “Select Profile” or comment on Google+ comments. I am not ignoring you, I just can’t figure out how to fix it.
1. Link to a specific post, not your home page, landing page, or third party site.
2. Grab our party button or link back with a text link. Let your friends know where you party!
3. Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
4. Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party. Parties are for mingling!
5. Don’t link ideas you’ve linked recently.
6. This party starts Friday @ 8pm EST & ends Tuesday @ midnight.
7. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature images on social media and round-up collections.
Okay, let’s party!