Welcome to this week’s Best of the Weekend link party…..we are so happy to have you joining us! You are all so talented and make us drool over your delicious recipes week after week! It really does get harder and harder to pick features.
Speaking of Features…..each one of us has our own features…..so make sure you visit all four hosts to see if you have been featured!
Your party hosts are:
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
Lisa from Cooking with Curls (me)
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration
Claire from a little CLAIREification
Last Week’s Most Viewed Link:
Orange Peepsicle Cookies | Shake Bake and Party
Now for a few of my Favorites:
1 – Sangria Poached Pears | Baking a Moment
2 – Baby, That’s a Good Merlot Onion Burger | Cupcakes and Kale Chips
3 – Sangria Stuffed French Toast | Melanie Makes
4 – Homemade Peanut Butter Beer Bread | Frugal Foodie Mama
5 – Beer Bread | Plucky’s Second Thought
6 – Kahlua Drenched Espresso Cake | Baking in Pyjamas
Are you looking for some additional fun and exciting link parties this weekend? We would like to share two of our favorite parties hosted by some of our best blogging friends!
Show Stopper Saturday starts tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. EST/ 11 a.m. PST
Saturday Night Fever starts tomorrow evening at 6 p.m. PST/ 9 p.m. EST
1. Link to a specific post, not your home page, landing page, or third party site.
2. Grab our party button or link back with a text link. Let your friends know where you party!
3. Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
4. Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party. Parties are for mingling!
5. Don’t link ideas you’ve linked recently.
6. This party starts Friday @ 8pm EST & ends Tuesday @ midnight.
7. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature images on social media and round-up collections.
Don’t forget to check out my Kizmos Giveaway before you leave!!
Okay, let’s party!