Apple Cider Mule
Celebrate the flavors of fall with a delicious Apple Cider Mule cocktail, complete with cinnamon sticks and apple slices!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 1 lime wedge
- cinnamon stick and apple slice to garnish
Start by pouring the chilled apple cider and vodka into a copper mug. Top with the ginger beer.
Fill mug with ice.
Squeeze a lime wedge into the drink and stir to combine. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice, and serve.
- I use these Solid Copper Hammered Mugs for all of my Mules, they are awesome!
- These Sip Straws are perfect for cocktails, and stirring coffee.
- You can adjust the flavor of your Apple Cider Mule a bit by using flavored vodka...cinnamon for hot and spicy, caramel to add some sweetness. Spiced Rum might even be fun!
- I cut a small lime into quarters and used one of the quarters in each drink.
- The apple slices are just thinly sliced, from top to bottom with a slit cut in the center. The apple will break when you push it over the side of the mug, but the cinnamon stick hides it. You could also float the apple slice on top of your cocktail.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 6mg | Iron: 1mg