Caribbean Rum Punch
Brighten your cold winter days with a Caribbean Rum Punch! It's the perfect cure for shoveling snow and braving freezing cold temperatures outside.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1 1/4 ounce Bacardi Gold Rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 2 drops Angostura bitters
- cherry and orange slice to garnish
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine.
Serve over ice in a short cocktail glass.
Garnish with an orange slice an a cherry.
- Chill the pineapple and orange juices ahead of time so your ice doesn't melt as fast.
- Angostura Bitters are found on the top shelf of the mixers aisle in most grocery store liquor departments.
- For a spicier cocktail, use spiced dark rum.