White Chocolate M&M Cookies
These soft and chewy White Chocolate M&M Cookies are perfect for class parties, cookie exchanges, and holiday snacking!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time33 mins
Total Time43 mins
Servings: 26 Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg (at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (the orange box)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup M&M's (red & green to mix into the cookie dough)
- 1/2 cup M&Ms (still red & green to use on top of the cookies)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
Beat the butter, sugars, and egg together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla, flour, salt, and baking soda. Beat just until combined.
Stir in the white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of M&Ms.
Scoop dough using a #30 cookie scoop and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
Press additional M&Ms into the tops of the cookie dough (about 1/2 cup).
Bake until edges are golden brown and the centers are set, about 11 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 7 to 10 minutes. Continue baking addition cookies.
Remove cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely, or eat them warm.
- Adjust your cooking time based on the size of your cookie scoop.
- A full size ice cream scoop cookie, will take 20 – 22 minutes to cook, depending on your oven.
- The darker the cookie, the crunchier it will be. If you want soft and chewy, do not over bake!
- Total cooking time is based on cooking each sheet of cookies individually for 11 minutes.
- Yes you could substitute shortening for the butter, but you will miss out on the rich, buttery flavor that makes these cookies so special.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 47mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.7mg