Easy Enchilada Sauce
This Easy Enchilada Sauce is the only recipe you will ever need! It is made with simple ingredients and ready in about 15 minutes! It's also Gluten-free, Keto, Whole30 and Paleo compliant.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Place all of the ingredients into a medium sized saucepan.
Stir all of the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick and smooth.
Use the sauce immediately, or pour into a mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For a thinner sauce, add additional chicken stock or water.
- For a vegan sauce, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken stock.
- This sauce is relatively mild. For additional heat, add cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- This recipe makes about 2 1/4 cups of sauce. Depending on how the sauce is used, it will serve about 4 people.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2425IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3.1mg