Pizza night will not be the same after you try this amazing Steakhouse Pizza topped with a white pizza sauce, thinly sliced steak, crispy onion rings and Gorgonzola butter!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time23 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 pound pizza dough (1/2 of a recipe)
- 3/4 cup white pizza sauce
- 3/4 pound New York strip steak (cooked and thinly sliced)
- 4 Tablespoons Gorgonzola butter (melted)
- crispy onion rings
Place baking stone in oven and preheat to 500 degrees. Allow stone to heat for one hour for best results.
Roll out pizza dough and place on parchment paper.
Spread white pizza sauce over the dough crust.
Bake pizza until sides are golden and sauce is heated.
Remove from oven and arrange steak slices on top of pizza. Drizzle with melted Gorgonzola butter.
Top pizza with crispy onion rings, slice and serve.
- Start by making the Gorgonzola Butter ahead of time and let it chill in the refrigerator (or freezer) until you are ready to make your pizza.
- Next, make your White Pizza Sauce. It can be made ahead of time as well since it will reheat while the pizza is cooking.
- Now make your Crispy Onion Rings, since they have to soak for an hour.
- While the onion rings are soaking, start your Homemade Pizza Dough...or this Italian Pizza Dough in advance!
- Brush steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Set aside.
- Fry the crispy onion rings and drain on paper towels. If you have two ovens, keep warm at 300 degrees.
- Cooking times are based on all elements being prepared in advance.
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 1300mg | Potassium: 454mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 4.8mg