Whole 30 Breakfast Salad
Make mornings less complicated with this delicious Whole 30 Breakfast Salad! It is super easy to make and will keep you full for hours!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Poached Eggs15 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 Servings
- 4 cups spring mix (or any salad greens)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 small avocado (sliced or diced)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley (or cilantro)
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic and Lemon Infused Olive Oil (or dressing of your choice)
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
Divide the spring mix between two plates. (I used 2 handfuls per plate)
Sprinkle the tomato halves and avocado over the top of the lettuce.
Add your choice of egg and drizzle with your choice of dressing.
Sprinkle the chopped chives and parsley over the top, season with sea salt and black pepper and serve immediately.
- If you are making this salad for one, place the other side of the avocado in a small zipper top bag and squeeze out as much air as possible. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- You could also drizzle lemon or lime juice over the top to keep it from turning brown.
- I chose Spring Mix because it is colorful and readily available. Any lettuce mixture will work.
- I sliced my avocado the first two times that I made this salad, but it became a hassle to cut them down while eating so I diced them this last time and liked it better.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 322mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1670IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.4mg