Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Chicken
Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Chicken is my latest creation using this amazing slightly sweet, slightly spicy barbecue sauce!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs, drumsticks - your choice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce or sauce of your choice
Brush chicken with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
Place on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
Flip chicken over and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Brush barbecue sauce on chicken and cook until caramelized.
Serve with Hawaiian Potato Salad and additional sauce.
- I used 2 pounds of skin-on chicken thighs which equaled 4 thighs. Use any amount or combination that you choose.
- Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce recipe.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 810mg | Potassium: 371mg | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.4mg