Homemade French Dressing
This Homemade French Dressing is the perfect sweet and tangy dressing to top your salads and sandwiches!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 Servings
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener or regular sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place the olive oil, sugar*, tomato paste, lemon juice, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a blender.
Blend until thoroughly combined.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight until ready to use.
HOW TO SWEETEN HOMEMADE FRENCH DRESSING
- Regular diets use light brown or granulated sugar.
- Keto diets use Lankanto Monkfruit Sweetener. (Use code YUMMYHEALTHYKETO15% for 15% off Lankanto Products)
- Paleo diets use honey. I would start with 2 – 3 Tablespoons and adjust as needed.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg