Green Goddess Dressing
Jazz up your salad with this thick and creamy Green Goddess Dressing! It is packed with flavor and sure to become a family favorite.
Servings: 16 Servings
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt I used Fage 5%
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice juice of one lemon
- 3 anchovy fillets canned or jarred in oil
- 1 large clove garlic smashed
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley roughly chopped and thick stems removed
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped substitute green onions/scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon course black pepper
Place all of the ingredients into a blender (or food processor).
Puree until smooth. I ran it through twice for a total of 1 minute and 50 seconds.
Top your favorite salad greens or serve as a dip.
- For Whole30/Paleo – substitute mashed avocado for the yogurt and use sugar-free mayonnaise.
- For Keto – use sugar-free mayonnaise.
- You cannot taste the anchovies, do not be afraid of them!
- This dressing will last for about a week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.4mg