Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccolini
The simplicity and flavor of this Sheet Pan Shrimp and Broccolini dinner for two makes it the perfect meal any night of the week!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 2 Servings
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 lemon zest save for the juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini cleaned and trimmed - substitute broccoli if needed
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled, deveined with tails left on
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoons of Lemon-Garlic Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts or nuts of your choice
Place the oil, lemon zest, garlic and pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until hot, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place the broccolini on one half of the baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the lemon-garlic oil.
Place in the oven and roast until the broccolini begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Remove 1/2 Tablespoon of lemon-oil mixture and place it in a small bowl. Set aside.
Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels, then add to the lemon-oil mixture in the saucepan and toss to thoroughly coat.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven and flip the broccolini over. Add the shrimp to the other half of the baking sheet.
Sprinkle with sea salt and place the lemon halves on the sheet pan. Return to the oven and bake until the shrimp are pink and firm, about 8 minutes.
Whisk the 1/2 Tablespoon of lemon-oil with 1/2 Tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Drizzle over the broccolini, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Serve immediately with lemon.
- Use fresh or frozen, large shrimp.
- Substitute broccoli or broccoli rabe for the broccolini if needed.
- I personally would not use frozen broccoli. It will add too much water to the pan while it cooks.
Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 572mg | Sodium: 2147mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3000IU | Vitamin C: 171mg | Calcium: 459mg | Iron: 7mg