Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Squash with Dried Cranberries
Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Squash, and Cranberries come together to make the perfect, simple and healthy side dish.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1.5 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 pound butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 large red onion but into wedges
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil 3 - 4, I just eyeball it
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- balsamic glaze optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spread vegetables out on a rimmed baking sheet.
Drizzle with oil, season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Toss to coat.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly browned.
Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top and drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 567mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6742IU | Vitamin C: 86mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg