Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich on Tomato Basil Bread with crispy bacon, Gouda cheese, sliced turkey, lettuce, and tomato is perfect for just about any meal!
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 2 thick slices tomato basil bread
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise or other sandwich spread
- 4 ounces sliced, smoked or leftover turkey
- 2 slices Gouda cheese
- 2 slices crispy smoked bacon
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 thin tomato slices
If you purchase your tomato basil bread from Panera, have them slice it for you. If you make your own, slice your bread in 1/2-inch slices and spread with mayonnaise, or your favorite sandwich spread.
Top with sliced turkey, two slices of Gouda, and two slices of crispy bacon.
Then top with two leaves of green leaf lettuce, and two tomato slices. Slice and serve.
- Everyone knows this sandwich by the tomato basil bread, but sourdough and ciabatta are delicious as well.
- Each brand slices their Gouda differently. In Iowa I would use one large slice, here in Arizona I have to use two small slices. Use as many as you like!
- No, the top of my bread is not burnt. I tried to get that sticky, sweet tomato crust by brushing the loaf with a tomato/oil/water combination….but it didn’t work out the way I planned. That is why you are getting the sandwich recipe before the bread recipe.
Calories: 711kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1069mg | Potassium: 396mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2485IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 430mg | Iron: 0.9mg