Southern Banana Cream Cocktail
Sometimes you need a creamy, decadent Southern Banana Cream Cocktail for dessert, trust me!!
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 ounce banana liqueuer (I used 99 Bananas)
- 1 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1 ounce Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Tablespoons whipped cream
- 2 vanilla wafer cookies
Combine the liqueurs and ice cream in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into two glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a vanilla wafer, and a straw. Serve immediately.
- I used Vanilla Bean CashewMilk Ice Cream which is why my cocktail is a taupe color instead of creamy white.
- Use a dairy-free whipped topping (Soy Whip, Rice Whip) for a dairy-free cocktail.
- I regret the choice of yellow straw. A black straw would have been much classier.
- Taste your cocktail before you pour it to make any adjustments.
- The nutritional analysis was calculated with regular vanilla ice cream. Your counts may vary depending on type of ice cream and whipped cream that you use.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 262mg | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 12.3% | Vitamin C: 1% | Calcium: 17.8% | Iron: 0.7%