Buttery cookies with chopped pecans rolled in powdered sugar make Pecan Snowballs everyone's favorite cookie!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 40 Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (plus more for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour and salt, stir to combine.
Mix in chopped pecans until dough holds together.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
Remove from pan and roll in powdered sugar. Let cool completely.
Roll cookies in powdered sugar one more time to thoroughly coat.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.4mg