Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese and Chives Compound Butter
This Roasted Garlic, Goat Cheese, and Chives Compound Butter is loaded with flavor and guaranteed to take your next steak dinner over the top!
Prep Time35 mins
Chilling Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 35 mins
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 heads roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 4 ounce package fresh goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mash roasted garlic with a fork until somewhat smooth.
Add the butter, stir to combine.
Stir in the goat cheese, chives, and black pepper.
Chill butter for 30 minutes, then roll into a 1-inch thick log in plastic wrap.
Place back in the refrigerator to chill completely, or place in the freezer until ready to use.
Slice into rounds and serve.
- I used soft goat cheese from France, aka chèvre.
- It comes in little 4 ounce packages, and can usually be found in the specialty cheese section in your local grocery store.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.5mg