Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
This Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing is the perfect way to top off your salad and works great as a Dipping Sauce too!!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (use Whole30 mayo if needed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (omit for Whole30)
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, or in a blender.
Puree until smooth.
Taste and adjust as necessary.
Pour into a covered container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 6mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 2.6% | Calcium: 0.2% | Iron: 0.5%