Everything Bagel Ranch Dressing
I am not kidding when I say that this Everything Bagel Ranch Dressing will knock your socks off! It is easy to make and is perfect on everything.
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/3 cup milk (I used CashewMilk - more suggestions in the Notes)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade or compliant brand for whole30 and paleo)
- 1 large clove garlic (pressed or finely minced)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 3 Tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
Pour the milk and apple cider vinegar into a mason jar or small bowl.*
Add the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and everything bagel seasoning.
Shake/stir to thoroughly combine. Add the green onions, garlic, and parsley.
Again, shake or stir the thoroughly combine.
*If you are using whole milk, this will create a “buttermilk” by curdling the milk.
If using almond, coconut or cashew milk, it will not curdle but is still needed for the overall flavor.
Substitute canned coconut milk (shaken) and Homemade Mayonnaise, or any compliant version for Whole30, Paleo and dairy-free.
Substitute vegan mayonnaise and no-dairy milk for Vegan.
If seasoning is not strong enough, add another 1/2 Tablespoon of the everything bagel seasoning.
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and based on using whole milk in the recipe. Using CashewMilk will drop the calories to 47 and the fat to 4 and raises the carbohydrates to 2.
Calories: 137kcal | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 25mg | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.3mg