Turkey Apple Panini
Apple butter, turkey, bacon and apple slices on grilled sourdough bread combine to make the ultimate Turkey Apple Panini!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup organic apple butter
- 1/2 pound all-natural sliced turkey I used Applegate
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 8 slices uncured bacon
- 2 slices cheddar or colby jack cheese
Heat panini press or a large skillet. Slice bread to desired thickness (if homemade).
Spread apple butter on one slice of bread.
Add the turkey, apple, bacon and cheese slices
Top with second slice of bread and place on grill. Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Slice in half and serve.
- You can use leftover turkey or slices from the deli counter. Boar’s Head is my favorite brand.
- Any cheese will work. In fact you probably noticed different cheeses through out the images, lol
- I like Granny Smith Apples because they are not sweet and work well with the apple butter, but use your favorite.
- Sometimes I peel the apples, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I slice them into circles, and sometimes into thin wedges.
Calories: 775kcal | Carbohydrates: 100g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 1157mg | Potassium: 531mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 4.6mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 5.5mg