Mocha Almond Fudge Truffle Pie
This Mocha Almond Fudge Truffle Pie is so good, your friends will never know that it is dairy-free!
Chilling Time3 hrs
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 21 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted (non-dairy or coconut oil)
- 1 pint Mocha Almond Fudge softened
- 1 pint Dark Chocolate Truffle softened
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk chilled (just use the solid portion)
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Hot Fudge Sauce or more if needed
- 1 ounce chocolate bar curls made with vegetable peeler
Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulverize into crumbs.
Add butter or coconut oil and pulse to combine.
Pour cookie mixture into a standard glass pie plate and press evenly across the bottom and up the sides to create the crust. Set aside.
Scoop the Mocha Almond Fudge Frozen Dessert into the pie crust.
Scoop the Dark Chocolate Truffle Fudge Frozen Dessert on top and swirl the two together.
Scoop the coconut whipped cream into a plastic bag with a decorative tip, and swirl around the edges and center of the pie.
Drizzle with warm hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
Place in the freezer for 3 or more hours to set before serving.
Remove pie from freezer an hour before serving, slice and serve.
- The coconut milk needs to be cold and solid before you make your coconut whipped cream
- The Mocha Almond Fudge and Dark Chocolate Truffle need to be softened in order for them mix together
- Coconut Whipped Cream recipe
- Hot Fudge Sauce recipe
- The nutrition facts are for regular ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
Calories: 682kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 7.1mg