Poisoned Apple Cocktail
Channel your inner witch this Halloween and serve a delicious Poisoned Apple Cocktail to your guests!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 24 ounces Jones Green Apple Soda chilled - 2) Twelve ounce bottles
- 1 1/4 cup Stoli® Salted Karamel Vodka chilled
- 1/2 cup Pearl® Apple Pie Vodka chilled
- apple slices to garnish
Pour all ingredients into a serving pitcher and stir to combine.
Pour into glasses and garnish with apple slices if desired.
Ice cubes are optional, but they do make the drink bubble.
- *the amount of servings is just a guess and will depend on the size of your serving glasses.
- I used Pearl Apple Pie vodka because that is what I have on hand. Any apple vodka will do.
- I could buy Pearl Caramel vodka in Iowa, but I can’t find it here in Arizona, so my only option was Stoli Salted Karamel. Again, any caramel vodka will work.
- When did Stolichnaya switch to Stoli®???
- Make sure you chill your vodka and soda before you make your drink.
- Have some extra sodas on hand in case the cocktail is too strong, simply add more soda to each glass if needed.
- I added the ice cubes to make bubbles for the pictures, they are optional.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Sodium: 12mg | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 2mg