Celebrate the season with a creamy and festive Snowflake Martini.
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1 ounce Absolut® vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce 101 Thunder peppermint schnapps or any peppermint schnapps that is available
- 1 ounce Godiva® White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
- decorating sugar crystals
Pour a small amount of vodka onto a small plate, and a small amount of sugar crystals onto a second plate. Set aside.
Add 1 cup of ice to cocktail shaker.
Pour in all ingredients, shake to combine.
Pour cocktail into martini glass and serve.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 42mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Calcium: 37mg