This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
I am dreaming of a White Christmas, in the form of a Snowflake Martini that is! My days of shoveling snow are behind me, but I still needed something a little bit icy to help me celebrate this year. So I took my Liquefied Ghost Martini from Halloween, and gave it a bit of a makeover.
My first thought was a "melted snowman", but that would be more appropriate for the end of winter, not the beginning. Then I came across these decorative sugar crystals in the pantry, and they reminded me of snowflakes...BAM, Snowflake Martini!
What's in a Snowflake Martini?
- peppermint schnapps - 101 Peppermint Thunder if you can find it.
- vanilla vodka - I used Absolut.
- Godiva white chocolate liqueur.
- heavy cream - substitute coconut cream or cashew milk for dairy-free.
- sugar crystals to decorate the rim of the glass.
How do you make a Snowflake Martini?
Pour a small amount of vodka onto a small plate, and a small amount of sugar crystals onto a second plate. Set aside.
Add 1 cup of ice to cocktail shaker. Pour in all ingredients, shake to combine.
Pour cocktail into martini glass and serve.
I used unsweetened cashew milk, so mine are not white....but I can actually drink them so it's worth it.
The peppermint schnapps gives them their cool, iciness, but it's not enough to be overpowering. They are still creamy and delicious...with a kick!
More holiday cocktail recipes:
- For a bit more of a chocolaty taste, you will love this Peppermint Kiss Cocktail.
- Holiday pick me up without the chocolate, give this Holiday Relaxer a try.
- Fun and festive Cranberry Orange Margarita is always a favorite.
- Grinch Punch is the perfect drink for a crowd.
- Naughty or Nice Grinch Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to warm up.
- 1 ounce Absolut® vanilla vodka
- .5 ounce 101 Thunder peppermint schnapps or any peppermint schnapps that is available
- 1 ounce Godiva® White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
- decorating sugar crystals
- Pour a small amount of vodka onto a small plate, and a small amount of sugar crystals onto a second plate. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of ice to cocktail shaker.
- Pour in all ingredients, shake to combine.
- Pour cocktail into martini glass and serve.