This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Last Updated on January 5, 2023 by Lisa Johnson
I am dreaming of a White Christmas, in the form of a Snowflake Martini that is! My days of shoveling snow are behind me, but I still needed something a little bit icy to help me celebrate this year.
These festive martinis are made with vanilla vodka, peppermint schnapps, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, heavy cream, and sugar crystal rimmed glasses for extra sparkle.
Check out the Holiday Martinis page for even more festive, easy to whip up martini recipes for any holiday gathering throughout the year!
My first thought was a “melted snowman”, but that would be more appropriate for the end of winter, not the beginning. Then I came across these decorative sugar crystals in the pantry, and they reminded me of snowflakes!
So I took my Liquefied Ghost Martini from Halloween, and gave it a bit of a makeover.
What’s in a Snowflake Martini?
- peppermint schnapps – 101 Peppermint Thunder if you can find it.
- vanilla vodka – I used Absolut.
- Godiva white chocolate liqueur.
- heavy cream – substitute coconut cream or cashew milk for dairy-free.
- sugar crystals to decorate the rim of the glass.
❄️How do you make a Snowflake Martini?
Pour a small amount of vodka onto a small plate, and a small amount of sugar crystals onto a second plate. Set aside.
Add 1 cup of ice to cocktail shaker. Pour in all ingredients, shake to combine.
Pour cocktail into martini glass and serve.
I used unsweetened cashew milk, so mine are not white….but I can actually drink them so it’s worth it.
The peppermint schnapps gives them their cool, iciness, but it’s not enough to be overpowering. They are still creamy and delicious…with a kick!
🍸More holiday cocktail recipes
- For a bit more of a chocolaty taste, you will love this Peppermint Kiss Cocktail.
- Holiday pick me up without the chocolate, give this Holiday Relaxer a try.
- Fun and festive Cranberry Orange Margarita is always a favorite.
- Grinch Punch is the perfect drink for a crowd.
- Naughty or Nice Grinch Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to warm up.
- A Grinch Martini is simple to make chocolaty mint cocktail with a cherry garnish.
If you love this recipe, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and to help other readers in our community!
- 1 ounce Absolut® vanilla vodka
- .5 ounce 101 Thunder peppermint schnapps or any peppermint schnapps that is available
- 1 ounce Godiva® White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream (I used unsweetened cashew milk)
- decorating sugar crystals
- Pour a small amount of vodka onto a small plate, and a small amount of sugar crystals onto a second plate. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of ice to cocktail shaker.
- Pour in all ingredients, shake to combine.
- Pour cocktail into martini glass and serve.
Thank you for sharing !
Thank you for sharing !
That looks delicious!!! Pinned!
WOW!! This sounds FANTASTIC!! and boy could I use a drink LOL
Oooo Lisa, this sounds really yummy! Adding to my cocktail list.
Wow! I don’t even drink martinis, but this looks so beautiful I’m pinning it!
Wowza, this looks amazing! I’d like one, uh, two, right now! Pinning!
I’m featuring these at BOTW tomorrow! Yum!
A great way to Celebrate the season with this delicious Snowflake Martini. Thanks for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday party this weekend. Hope you have a lovely Holiday and a very Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Everything sounds good except for the peooermint…..what can I substitute ?
You can substitute any flavor that you like!