Do you like Pina Coladas? Getting caught in the rain? If it is raining because I am on a tropical island, I am totally okay with that. Of course I much prefer to be sitting on the beach having delicious umbrella drinks delivered to me! How about a collection of Tropical Pina Colada Recipes to make us all feel like we are on vacation gazing out at turquoise water with our toes in the sand? Sounds glorious, right?
What is a Pina Colada?
A pina colada is a combination of fresh pineapple juice, when available, cream of coconut and light rum. There are many different variations, but those three ingredients are always included.
Which rum is best for Pina Colada?
A light rum is traditionally used. Bacardi Silver is my personal favorite. It’s readily available and not insanely priced.
This page is a work in progress! I did a huge brain dump and listed out every single recipe that popped into my head. I will come back and add the links as I create the recipes. Did I miss any recipes that you would like to see? Let me know.
Pina Colada Cocktails:
Traditional Pina Colada Recipe – the original recipe
Keto Pina Colada with Coconut Milk
Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
Passion Fruit Pina Colada
Watermelon Pina Colada
Amaretto Pina Colada
Pina Colada Mule Recipe
Strawberry Banana Pina Colada
Pina Colada Punch Recipe
Key Lime Pina Colada
Pina Colada Dessert Recipes:
Pina Colada Cupcake Recipe
Homemade Pina Colada Popsicles
Crockpot Pina Colada Bread Pudding
Pina Colada Pound Cake
Pina Colada Pudding Cake
Pina Colada Cheesecake Recipe
Pina Colada Fruit Dip Recipe
Pina Colada Fudge
Strawberry Pina Colada Popsicles
Pina Colada Earthquake Cake
Pina Colada Cookies with Rum Glaze
Pina Colada Layer Cake
Macadamia Nut Pina Colada Bars
Mini Pina Colada Cheesecakes
Pina Colada Donuts
Pina Colada Sweet Rolls
Pina Colada Ice Cream Float
Pina Colada Tres Leches
Pina Colada Cobbler
Pina Colada Upside Down Cake
Pina Colada Dump Cake
Pina Colada Truffles
Mini Pina Colada Bundt Cakes
Healthy Pina Colada Recipes:
Pina Colada Chia Pudding
Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
Keto Pina Colada Ice Cream
Gluten-free Pina Colada Cupcakes
Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl
Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait
Pina Colada Baked Oatmeal
Pina Colada Banana Bread
My favorite products to create tropical drinks!
Cooking with Curls is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
For those that do not have flash installed, here are the links:
- Ninja Blender – I have an older version of this blender and I love it! It can blend anything, including ice.
- Poco Grande Glasses – These are the official Pina Colada glasses that are used in the image above.
- Hurricane Glasses – The perfect glass for all of your tropical cocktails.
- Shot Glass – I prefer a see-through shot glass for more accurate measuring.
- Coco Lopez – This is the sweetened cream of coconut used in traditional Pina Coladas.
- Coconut Milk/Cream – this is the unsweetened version that is perfect for “skinny” versions of cocktails and most other recipes.
- Cocktail Drink Umbrellas – no cocktail is complete without a cute little paper umbrella.
- Bamboo Straws – organic, eco-friendly, reusable straws.
- Shredded Coconut – organic, unsweetened, finely shredded coconut.