USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The information provided in or through my Website, Programs, Products and Services is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as tools for your own personal use.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to, scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without Company’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications, including, but not limited to, spam comments.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without Cooking with Curls® express written permission.
All photos and recipes are property of cookingwithcurls.com and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Content should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
- I would love for you to try out my recipes and even blog about them, but I would really appreciate it if you would do so in a kind, polite blogging way.
- Please be sure to link back to me somewhere in your post. If you’re using my recipe verbatim, please do so in the recipe.
- Please use your own photos unless you have my permission to use one of mine. But always, always add the source of photos that are not your own.
- Please try to re-write the recipe in your own way. Please do not just copy and paste. Put it in your voice; your readers will prefer that anyway.
- Please do not copy my written content in any way.
- Please remember recipe etiquette: do not put an entire recipe in a pin, on Facebook, or on Instagram.
- You are welcome to use one photo with a brief description, and a link back in any round up post as long as it does not include the recipe.
- Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited.
- Please do not add your own watermarks to photos from cookingwithcurls.com, or remove existing watermarks.
Cooking with Curls’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Company’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Cooking with Curls or Lisa Johnson. From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners and Cooking with Curls/Lisa Johnson makes no claim of ownership.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL I, LISA JOHNSON, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE RECIPES OR COOKING DIRECTIONS ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Updated May 2023