Frozen Peach Margaritas
Hot summer nights call for for a refreshing drink, and these Frozen Peach Margaritas are perfect way to cool down!
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 2 Tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons orange liqueur
Place all ingredients into a blender.
Start with the lowest setting, and continue until smooth and completely combined.
Rub lime juice along the edge of the margarita glasses and dip into sugar to garnish.
- Use more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of your peaches.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 17.2mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.5mg