Summer is the time for fresh fruits, and peaches are one of my favorites! I still need to get around to making a fresh peach pie…but for now we will sink our straws into these delicious and refreshing Fresh Peach Margaritas. I cheat and make mine with frozen peaches because I like nice, thick margaritas, but fresh peaches would definitely work as well…..
By using frozen peaches, I don’t need to add ice…and ice waters down your cocktail…so there’s that as well. 😉 Either way you make them, they will be a refreshing way to cool down on a hot summer night…and these Frozen Peach Margaritas are super simple to make as well.
How to make Frozen Peach Margaritas:
Place all ingredients into a blender…..
Start with the lowest setting, and continue until smooth and completely combined.
Rub lime juice along the edge of the margarita glasses and dip into sugar to garnish…..
You can use colored sugar, fine sugar, sugar with large crystals, whatever you have in the pantry is just fine.
Aaaaaaahhhh, so delicious!!
more delicious frozen margarita recipes:
Just remember to eat something first….like chips and Queso Blanco Dip.
Wouldn’t it be fun if everyday was Cinco de Mayo?
Frozen Peach Margaritas
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 2 Tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons orange liqueur
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Start with the lowest setting, and continue until smooth and completely combined.
- Rub lime juice along the edge of the margarita glasses and dip into sugar to garnish.
- Use more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of your peaches.