This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
About this time 2 years ago I created my 20 Instant Pot Recipes to Beat the Heat roundup. It was 107 degrees outside and I did not want to turn on any appliances again until November!! Here we are in July and it is 113 degrees, and I am again looking for ways to not turn on the stove with this brand new 30 Instant Pot Recipes post!
For even more delicious pressure cooker recipes, check out the Instant Pot Recipes page.
This collection of over 30 Instant Pot Recipes will help you get your meals on the table faster! Busy weeknights, just too dang hot to cook, or so you can get a little help in the kitchen!
- Italian Beef for Sandwiches
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup for our friends living in winter climates
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup it will be fall before you know it!
- Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Cheddar-Ale Soup
- Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf
- Irish Beef Stew
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Mexican Casserole
- Chunky Beef Chili - Whole30 & Paleo - no beans!
- Chicken Taco Bowls
- Tandoori Spiced Chicken and Rice
- Red Chile Pork
- Red Chile Pork Tamales
- Salsa Verde Pork
- Chicken Shawarma
- Salsa Chicken
- Beef Stew
- Guinness Beef Chili
- Minestrone Soup
- Whole BBQ Chicken
- Whole Huli-Huli Chicken
- French Onion Soup
- Taco Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Ham Bone & Potato Soup
- Chinese Garlic Chicken
Instant Pot 101
- For anyone that is new to pressure cooking
- For anyone that is looking for an Instant Pot. I have this 6 quart model, well actually I have two. One for the main course and one for a side dish or dessert! 😉
- And as promised, the original 20 Instant Pot Recipes to Beat the Heat!
- Ooops, I guess I should have named this post 40+ Instant Pot Recipes!! I was not originally planning to include the soup recipes, but then remembered that is is actually winter in some parts of the world right now. 😉