This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
This tangy and refreshing Christmas Martini recipe is easy to make and perfect for holiday parties! Enjoy the sweet tart flavors of cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and vanilla vodka finished with a splash of seltzer water all season long.
Check out the Holiday Martinis page for even more festive, easy to whip up martini recipes for any holiday gathering throughout the year!
This simple cocktail is the perfect way to spread holiday cheer throughout the season, and your guests will love it! It is one of those drinks that you can whip up in no time giving you more time to spend with friends and family.
What you will need
- Cranberry juice is the star of this festive cocktail. The sweetness of your cranberry juice will determine whether or not you need to add simple syrup to your drink.
- Vanilla vodka gives this cocktail it’s kick with a subtle hint of vanilla, but any high quality vodka will work.
- An orange liqueur such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier gives you a burst of citrus flavor to brighten the over all flavor. Triple Sec can be substituted but the orange flavor will not be as strong.
- Seltzer water is simply plain carbonated water, not mineral water, that gives the drink a bit of fizz and sparkle to make it special.
- Ice cubes and a cocktail shaker to chill the cocktail.
- Fresh rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberries are used to garnish.
Be sure to check out the detailed printable recipe card below
How to make an easy Christmas Martini
Pour the vodka, cranberry juice, and orange liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Secure the lid and shake for 30 seconds to chill.
Strain into a martini glass and top off with seltzer water.
Strip the leaves off the bottom portion of a rosemary sprig then slide the fresh cranberries onto the end. Place in the cocktail and serve.
Tools used to create this cranberry vodka martini
You can see the rest of my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets here in my Amazon Affiliate Page. I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links, at no cost to you, so I can keep bringing you more delicious recipes!
- The Ultimate Appetizer Board aka Charcuterie Board
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Apple Compote and Brie Crostini
- Cranberry Salsa with Cream Cheese
- Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls
If you love this recipe, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and to help other readers in our community!
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka like Absolut
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 0.5 ounce orange liqueur like Cointreau
- 0.5 ounce simple syrup (optional) if using unsweetened cranberry juice
- seltzer water plain carbonated water
- Pour the vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur (simple syrup if using) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Secure the lid and shake for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain into a martini glass and top off with seltzer water.
- Strip the leaves off the bottom portion of a rosemary sprig then slide the fresh cranberries onto the end. Place in the cocktail and serve.
- Always taste your cocktail and adjust the sweetness, vodka, or cranberry juice amounts as needed before serving.
- High quality ingredients make high quality cocktails. The overall flavor and balance of the drink is worth a few extra dollars.