This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
You read the title correctly, dairy-free Cheesecake Fillo Bites. I had Alex in mind when I started making these. He loves cheesecake, but being allergic to dairy, it no longer loves him. The filling is very similar to the one in cheesecake stuffed strawberries, but this version has a crispy shell. Besides, you can’t buy decent strawberries in Iowa in January anyway!
What you need to make this recipe:
- mini fillo shells
- cream cheese – regular or non-dairy
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- graham cracker
How to make Cheesecake Fillo Bites
Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy in a medium bowl.
Add the sugar and vanilla, continue beating to combine.
Fill shells with cream cheese mixture.
Place graham cracker in a plastic zipper bag, crush with a rolling pin (roll over the cracker a few times).
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over cheesecake bites.
Chill until ready to serve.
You can doctor these up cheesecake bites however you would like. With the 5 ingredient and 15 minutes rule, I couldn’t play around too much with them. Chocolate, lemon curd, fruits, the possibilities are endless.
More delicious mini bites recipes:
- Mocha Pie Bites
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Bites
- Chicken Enchilada Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Teriyaki Chicken Bites
Cheesecake Fillo Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese regular or dairy-free at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crushed
- 1 package Athens mini fillo shells
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, continue beating to combine.
- Fill shells with cream cheese mixture.
- Place graham cracker in a plastic zipper bag, crush with a rolling pin (roll over the cracker a few times).
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over cheesecake bites.