This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
As anyone with a teenage daughter knows, going to the mall is a right of passage! Whether they are going with their friends to “hang out”, or they are dragging you along because they need you to pay for something…..you will be spending some time there…..all of those trips to the mall, are the inspiration behind this Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers.
After being dragged through countless stores with blasting music, then having your allergies triggered by the smell of obnoxious perfumes for hours on end, there is hope on your way to the exit….. cinnamon sugar pretzel bites!! Do you hear the angels singing?
It has become a tradition for us to indulge in those cinnamon sugar covered pretzels whenever we visit the mall…..any mall. But it’s still not my favorite place to go, so we need some alternative ways to get our cinnamon sugar fix…..for the sake of my sanity!
So when I saw a giant carton of Pretzel Goldfish crackers at the grocery store, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them!
How to make Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Measure and pour your Pretzel Goldfish crackers into a large bowl, set aside…..
Melt the butter in a small bowl, and mix in the oil, sugar, and cinnamon…..
No, those are not the same size bowls, the second one really is smaller. 😉 Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture over the Pretzel Goldfish crackers, and stir to completely coat…..
Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheet…..
and bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet. Melt white chocolate in a very small bowl, and drizzle over the crackers…..
Allow the chocolate to cool completely, then break apart to serve…..
Store in an airtight container until needed. These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers is the perfect after school snack for the little ones…..
while coloring or playing with their Army men. It is also makes an awesome game day snack for the bigger ones as well. 😉
Now we can snack on our Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers and share cherished memories of trips to the mall, without actually having to step foot in the mall…..Priceless!
More delicious snack recipes:
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites – Yep, just like the ones in the mall
- Pina Colada Popcorn
- Springtime Chocolate Covered Popcorn
- Grinch Puppy Chow
- Baklava Honey Glazed Walnuts
What snack inspired memories do you and your kids have?
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers
- 6 cups Goldfish pretzel crackers
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounce white chocolate candy bar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix butter, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Pour Goldfish Pretzel crackers into a large bowl, and pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of crackers.
- Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Spread pretzel crackers out on the baking sheet, and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, 30 to 45 seconds on HIGH, and drizzle over the crackers.
- Allow to cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container.