This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers are an easy and delicious snack recipe. Sweet and crunchy pretzel crackers are coated in cinnamon sugar then drizzled with white chocolate for a fun snack that kids and adults love!
I originally shared this recipe January 2015. Updated January 2023.
What you will need
- Unsalted butter and a neutral flavored oil, like light olive, coconut, or canola
- Granulated sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Goldfish pretzel crackers or mini pretzels of your choice
- White chocolate
Be sure to check out the detailed printable recipe card below
As anyone with a teenage daughter knows, going to the mall is a right of passage! Whether they are going with their friends to “hang out”, or they are dragging you along because they need you to pay for something…..you will be spending some time there…..all of those trips to the mall, are the inspiration behind this Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers.
After being dragged through countless stores with blasting music, then having your allergies triggered by the smell of obnoxious perfumes for hours on end, there is hope on your way to the exit…..cinnamon sugar soft pretzel bites!! Do you hear the angels singing?
It has become a tradition for us to indulge in those cinnamon sugar covered pretzels whenever we visit the mall…..any mall. But it’s still not my favorite place to go, so we need some alternative ways to get our cinnamon sugar fix…..for the sake of my sanity!
So when I saw a giant carton of Pretzel Goldfish crackers at the grocery store, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them!
How to make Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Measure and pour your pretzel goldfish crackers into a large bowl, set aside.
Melt the butter in a small bowl, and mix in the oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
No, those are not the same size bowls, the second one really is smaller. Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture over the pretzel goldfish crackers, and stir to completely coat.
Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet.
Melt white chocolate in a very small bowl, and drizzle over the crackers.
Allow the chocolate to cool completely, then break apart and serve.
These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers are the perfect after school snack for the little ones while coloring or playing with their Army men. It is also makes an awesome game day snack for the bigger ones as well.
To keep the pretzels tasting fresh, store in an airtight container or zipper topped bag on the counter or in the pantry.
When stored properly they should last for two weeks, but they will probably be eaten long before then.
You can drizzle these pretzels with any type of melted chocolate, including dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate.
More delicious snack recipes
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites – Yep, just like the ones in the mall
- Pina Colada Popcorn
- Springtime Chocolate Covered Popcorn
- Grinch Puppy Chow
- Baklava Honey Glazed Walnuts
If you love this recipe, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and to help other readers in our community!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers
- 6 cups Goldfish pretzel crackers or mini pretzels of your choice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons oil light olive, coconut, or canola
- 0.5 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces white chocolate candy bar or chocolate of your choice
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix butter, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Pour pretzels into a large bowl, and pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of crackers. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Spread pretzel mix out on the baking sheet, and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, 30 to 45 seconds on HIGH, and drizzle over the crackers. Allow to cool completely, break apart and serve.
- To keep the pretzels tasting fresh, store in an airtight container or zipper topped bag on the counter or in the pantry.
- When stored properly they should last for two weeks, but they will probably be eaten long before then.
- You can drizzle these pretzels with any type of melted chocolate, including dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate.
- For dairy-free, substitute additional oil for the butter and choose a dairy-free chocolate. White chocolate is generally not dairy-free.