This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
I don’t know if being Irish is the cause of my potato obsession, or if it is just because they are so darn delicious! Potatoes are so versatile, and make the perfect side dish. These Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes are no exception, in fact they are exceptional! Crispy and crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside.
What you need to make this recipe
- small Yukon or red potatoes
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- panko crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
How to make Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside. Slice potatoes in half width wise, then slice into quarters and place in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil and toss together to coat. Add the panko / spice mixture and Parmesan cheese. Mix to coat all the potatoes.
Pour potatoes onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and crispy.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve.
Alex wasn’t here for dinner the night that I made these, that’s why I got to add the Parmesan cheese. 😉
More delicious potato recipes:
- Southwest Roasted Potatoes
- Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes for Two
- Traditional Crispy Roast Potatoes
- Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes
Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds small yukon gold or red potatoes, 12-15 depending on size
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes in half width wise, then slice into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss together to coat.
- Add the panko / spice mixture and mix to coat all the potatoes.
- Pour potatoes onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and crispy.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve.