Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Last Updated on June 10, 2020 by Lisa Johnson
I don’t know if being Irish is the cause of my potato obsession, or if it is just because they are so darn delicious! Potatoes are so versatile, and make the perfect side dish. These Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes are no exception, in fact they are exceptional! Crispy and crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside.
What you need to make this recipe
- small Yukon or red potatoes
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- panko crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
How to make Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside. Slice potatoes in half width wise, then slice into quarters and place in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil and toss together to coat. Add the panko / spice mixture and Parmesan cheese. Mix to coat all the potatoes.
Pour potatoes onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and crispy.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve.
Alex wasn’t here for dinner the night that I made these, that’s why I got to add the Parmesan cheese. 😉
More delicious potato recipes:
- Southwest Roasted Potatoes
- Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes for Two
- Traditional Crispy Roast Potatoes
- Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes
Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds small yukon gold or red potatoes, 12-15 depending on size
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes in half width wise, then slice into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss together to coat.
- Add the panko / spice mixture and mix to coat all the potatoes.
- Pour potatoes onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and crispy.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve.
Oh, Lisa, these look so yummy! I want to come to your house for dinner 🙂
I make roasted potatoes all the time, but have never added panko or parm! – I think that is a great way to change things up a bit for my family- great recipe!
Thank you Barrie, I hope your family loves them as much as mine does. 🙂
These look insanely great! Found you via #FoodieFriDIY
Thank you so much Justine! 🙂
Hi Lisa, So sorry to hear you are now feeling well. I hope you will soon be feeling better and the room will stop spinning. Thanks so much for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday this weekend your delicious Crispy Italian Roasted Potatoes recipe, they look and sound so delicious. I’ll be pinning and sharing this weekend. Take care and hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. We look forward to seeing you again soon with another delicious recipe.
These look amazing! After weighing myself post-Thanksgiving, I swore off potatoes for the month of December, but now I am reconsidering that stance… maybe I will make an exception for these. Thanks for linking up to This is How We Roll linky party!
LOVE potatoes like this! We make something very similar but I am always up for trying other versions! Hope you are feeling better!
Ome these are so fricken good I love the little crunch that the Pablo gives also. perfection!!!!
Made thsee last night, we really liked them. Will definitely be making them again!