This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
We are all looking for ways to eat healthier, correct? Not as a New Year’s resolution, but as a way of life to keep us alive! Okay maybe that was a bit dramatic, but if we don’t take care of ourselves the FDA sure isn’t going to be any help. This homemade Peppermint Mocha Creamer is a healthier version of your favorite coffee creamer without the dairy, sugars or cholesterol.
It is super easy to make since it only has five ingredients and takes less than five minutes to create. You will be sitting by the fire sipping your favorite beverage before you know it!!
What you need to make Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer:
A can of coconut full-fat milk
Unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
Mason jar or other sealed container
How to make Peppermint Mocha Creamer:
Place all ingredients into a blender.
and blend until fully combined and creamy, about 50 seconds.
Taste and make adjustments as needed.
Add two to three Tablespoons to your favorite beverage (coffee, tea, or smoothie).
Serving size will be calculated as 1 Tablespoon in the Nutrition info. for simplicity. The image above show 1.5 Tablespoons mixed into the cup of coffee.
How long will Peppermint Mocha Creamer last in the refrigerator?
About 3 weeks.
Is Peppermint Mocha Creamer seasonal?
I do not believe so, I drink peppermint mochas year round. Even Starbucks has peppermint syrup all year long! 😉
Is Coffee Creamer healthy?
Everyone seems to have a different definition of healthy but here are the facts. This creamer contains no cholesterol. It is dairy-free, vegan, paleo and even keto if you use Lakanto sugar-free maple syrup.
More delicious flavored coffee recipes:
Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until fully combined and creamy, about 50 seconds.
- Taste and make adjustments as needed.
- Add two to three Tablespoons to your favorite beverage (coffee, tea, or smoothie).
- This recipe makes 2 cups of creamer.
- Serving size was calculated as 1 Tablespoon for simplicity.
- Use Lakanto sugar-free maple syrup for a keto creamer.
- Feel free to substitute honey for the maple syrup if you prefer.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Cooking with Curls is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com