This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
This Pumpkin Pie Martini tastes just like your favorite holiday pie! It is smooth, creamy, and sweet with a touch of warm spices, whiskey, and rum. Every holiday party needs this Pumpkintini cocktail!!
Check out the Holiday Martinis page for even more festive, easy to whip up martini recipes for any holiday gathering throughout the year!
I woke up to the sound of pouring rain this morning, and then poof...the rain had stopped! I was hoping that it would mean a cool down in temperatures and some much needed drought relief, but no. I will continue to dream about crisp, fall temperatures. The fabulous flavors of pumpkin and apple baking in the oven!
So I bring you this cool, refreshing Pumpkintini cocktail that has the flavors of fall. The original recipe is from Rachael Ray, but I needed to make a few tweaks. First of all, I did not have any pumpkin pie filling. I did however have a can of pureed pumpkin, and I added some spices. When I say a pinch, I seriously mean A PINCH.
I dipped the corner of the smallest measuring spoon that I could find into each of the spices. You don't want to put a full pie's worth of flavor into two drinks!
Second change - I cannot use half and half, so I substituted boxed coconut milk and it worked perfectly. Third change - well that would be the Sortilege Maple liqueur that they do not sell in Iowa...I have looked...for years! From what I have been able to determine, Maple liqueur is basically maple syrup and whiskey. Well that's easy enough to recreate!
How to make a Pumpkintini Cocktail
Place graham crackers in a zip top plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush. Pour crumbs onto a plate and set aside.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes to within an inch of the top.
Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker.
Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake to thoroughly combine ingredients.
Wet the edge of the glasses and dip rim into graham cracker crumbs.
Strain drink and pour into prepared glasses and serve.
🍸Tools used to create this recipe:
- Cocktail Shaker - mine is an antique, so I chose one with really good ratings.
- Martini Glasses
- Shot Glass - with measurements
You can see the rest of my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets here in my Amazon Affiliate Page. I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links, at no cost to you, so I can keep bringing you more delicious recipes!
🍂 More Fall cocktail recipes
- Autumn Sparkler Cocktail
- Apple Cider Mule
- Sparkling Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail
- Hot Spiced Cider Toddy
- Polyjuice Potion Party Punch
So here's a toast to cooler fall weather and the wonderful flavors that it brings with it!
If you love this recipe, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and to help other readers in our community!
- 2 sheets graham crackers crushed
- 6 tablespoons white rum
- 6 tablespoons pureed pumpkin or substitute pumpkin pie filling
- 1.5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 0.5 tablespoon whiskey
- A pinch of ground cinnamon, cloves, ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk the kind in a box or half and half
- Place graham crackers in a zip top plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush. Pour crumbs onto a plate and set aside.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes to within an inch of the top.
- Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker.
- Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Wet the edge of the glasses and dip rim into graham cracker crumbs.
- Strain drink and pour into prepared glasses and serve.