This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
The party is continuing this week as I continue to celebrate my first year of blogging!! No celebration would be complete without a cocktail…..No, you don’t think so? Well just go with it…..it’s my party! 😉
This is a wonderful cocktail. Yes, it is strong…..it is straight alcohol after all, but it is actually quite smooth. You can taste the crisp, sweet apple flavor…..then it finishes off with a smooth caramel flavor. I did not taste any “pie” type flavors in the Pearl Apple Pie Vodka, so that is why I named it Caramel Apple Martini and not Caramel Apple Pie Martini. 😉
How to make a Caramel Apple Martini:
Fill cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Pour both vodkas over the ice.
Place lid on shaker, hold tightly, and shake cocktail.
I chose the Pearl Vodka because it is available nationwide. I did not want to create an awesome drink, only to have everyone tell me that they cannot purchase that brand where they live…that is no fun!!!
More delicious apple cocktail recipes:
No one can ever say that I do not know how to throw a party, because I also made cupcakes! You don’t want to miss the recipe for the Gingerbread Martini Cupcakes with Butterscotch Buttercream that I used in the giveaway photo! So yummy!
Caramel Apple Martini
- 1 1/2 ounces Pearl Apple Pie Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Pearl Caramel Vodka
- crushed ice
- cocktail shaker
- apple slice to garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Pour both vodkas over the ice.
- Place lid on shaker, hold tightly, and shake cocktail.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Serve with thinly sliced apple wedges as a garnish.
- To chill your glasses, fill with ice cubes and water while mixing your drinks. Pour out the ice water, and fill with your cocktail.
- This recipe is quite easy to multiply to meet your party needs.