This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Last Updated on June 18, 2020 by Lisa Johnson
Can you tell how much I love my Southwest Black Bean Salsa? I use different versions of this salsa on my salads and my wraps. Now it’s time to give this delicious salsa a post of it’s very own! I am sharing my favorite version first, with all of the substitutions that you could possibly need to enjoy this versatile side dish, dip, or condiment. I told you it was versatile…..
I used pomegranate in place of the mango in the Winter version…..
For the Fall version, I used Roasted Sweet Potato and Corn in place of the mango…..
Not only is this Black Bean Salsa versatile, it is also simple to make!!
How to make Black Bean Salsa:
Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together…..
Place in the refrigerator so all of the flavors can mingle and blend together, and BAM, you have an awesome addition to your weeknight meals or a fun dip for your next party.
More ways to use this Salsa recipe:
- Southwest Chicken Salad Wraps
- Southwest Salmon Bowl
- Southwest Chicken Salad for Summer – with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Southwest Chicken Salad for Spring – with Guacamole Ranch Dressing
- Southwest Chicken Salad for Winter – with Orange Cilantro Dressing
- Southwest Chicken Salad for Fall – with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Fiesta Macaroni and Cheese
Black Bean Salsa
- 0.5 cup diced red bell pepper
- 0.5 cup diced red onion
- 1 can organic corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large mango
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving so the flavors will blend.
- Substitute 1 large diced avocado or tomato, or a pomegranate for the mango if desired.
- Nutrition Facts are for the entire recipe.