Royal Blue Martini
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by Lisa Johnson
This sapphire blue cocktail is the perfect blend of citrus and berry flavors that can be served on game day or at a poolside party! All you need is blue vodka, blue curacao, and blue soda to create this easy Royal Blue Martini.
Check out the Holiday Martinis page for even more festive, easy to whip up martini recipes for any holiday gathering throughout the year!
This is the official Los Angeles Rams cocktail that I created for Super Bowl 2022, Cincinnati Bengals fans check out my Orange Drop Martini recipe.
I like offering a cocktail for both teams for variety/rivalry, and both are really delicious!
📋 What you will need
- I used UV Blue vodka which is raspberry flavored, but you can improvise as needed.
- Blue Curacao is a blue colored, orange flavored liqueur that is usually used to make Blue Hawaiian.
- Jones Berry Lemonade Soda adds even more blue color to this cocktail. If unable to find where you live, substitute vanilla which is clear and add royal blue food coloring.
- Speaking of royal blue food coloring, it is technically optional if you do not want to use it BUT it does help to add more depth of color to your drink.
Be sure to check out the detailed printable recipe card below
🍸 More Blue cocktail recipes
🍸 How to make a royal blue vodka martini
Pour the blue vodka, blue curacao and one drop of royal blue coloring into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to combine.
Pour into a martini glass and top off with blue soda. Garnish with blackberries or orange rind twists and serve.
🥣 Tools used to create this recipe
You can see the rest of my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets here in my Amazon Affiliate Page. I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links, at no cost to you, so I can keep bringing you more delicious recipes!
- Martini Glasses – short
- Martini Glasses – tall
- Hand Sketched Football Coasters
- Cocktail Shaker – I used a Mason jar above to show the ingredients.
- Measuring Shot Glass
- Royal Blue Gel Coloring
- Cocktail Picks
🏈 More Super Bowl Cocktail recipes
If you love this recipe, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and to help other readers in our community!
Royal Blue Martini
- 1 ounce UV Blue vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 4 ounces JONES berry lemonade soda or blue soda of your choice
- 1 drop royal blue gel food coloring
- Pour the blue vodka, blue curacao and one drop of royal blue coloring into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to combine.
- Pour into a martini glass and top off with blue soda. Garnish with blackberries or orange rind twists and serve.