This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love potatoes? Fried, baked, wedges, mashed, however you prepare them, they make the perfect side dish. These crispy Baked Potato Wedges are no exception, they are crazy delicious! I made them to go along my Alaskan Seafood Crab Feast that is coming up next week, but first, we enjoy the spuds…..
I have developed a special love for Yukon Gold potatoes over the years. They are soft and creamy in texture, and hold their shape when baked or fried. Topped off with rosemary, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and you have the perfect, addictive side dish.
Today, we are baking our potato wedges to keep them on the healthier side…..so put away the deep fryer, you won’t need it. 😉
How to make Baked Potato Wedges:
Start by washing and drying your potatoes…..
Then slice each potato into 8 wedges…..
Place the wedges into a large zipper topped bag and add the oil…..
Close the bag and massage the potatoes with the oil until completely coated.
In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper…..
Pour the herb mixture over the potatoes and massage to coat the potatoes. Pour potatoes out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat liner…..
Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20 minutes. Flip potatoes over and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown…..
Serve with your choice of dipping sauce. My favorite is Ranch Dressing, but they are just as delicious dipped in ketchup…..or garlic butter, but more on that next week.
Check out these other delicious potato recipes:
What’s your favorite way to eat potatoes? I’m always looking for new ideas. 🙂
Baked Potato Wedges
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a Silicone liner or parchment paper, set aside
- Wash and dry potatoes. Slice each potato into 8 wedges.
- Place wedges into a large zipper top back. Add oil and massage to completely coat potatoes.
- Mix together the rosemary, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Open the bag and toss in the herb mixture. Massage and shake to coat potatoes.
- Pour potatoes out onto prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe will be partying at these link parties!