This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
To help you get in the mood for the big game, I have put together a Super Bowl Foods Round-up that your friends and family are sure to love! You will find everything from dips and small bites, to bigger bites and sweet treats…..SCORE!
For even more delicious game day recipes, check out these posts too! Super Bowl Cocktails including the two cocktails in the collage, and Best Game Day Recipes which includes all of my best football recipes.
I originally shared this round-up in January 2014. It was updated in June 2023 to replace broken links to blogs that no longer exist with new recipe links. Some collage images may not match updated recipes.
Let’s start this party with some yummy dips
- Cheesy Crab Dip by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip by Call me PMC
- Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip by Simply Gloria
- The Best Hummus Recipe by Shugary Sweets
- The Best Guacamole by Cooking with Curls
- Cheddar & Sour Cream Queso Dip by FIVEheartHOME
- The Best & Easiest Salsa by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Artichoke & Roasted Garlic Dip by Wonky Wonderful
Now we need some bite-sized morsels
- Buffalo Chicken Bites by Cooking with Curls
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar by Dessert Now, Dinner Later
- Buffalo Chicken Pretzel Bites by Sugar Dish Me
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings by Cooking with Curls
- Beef Empanada Mini Pies by The NY Melrose Family
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Gal on a Mission
- Baked Avocado Club Egg Rolls with Spicy Ranch Dip by MJ and Hugryman
Still hungry for more? Bigger super bowl bites
- Caprese Chicken Pizza by Will Cook for Smiles
- Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls by Cooking with Curls
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels by Wine and Glue
- BBQ Chicken Potato Skins by Will Cook for Smiles
- Maryland Hot Crab Dip by Little Miss Celebration
- Crab Rangoons by Cooking with Curls
- Cheesy Bacon & Herb Biscuit Ring by AlittleCLAIREification
Some sweet treats to balance out the savory
- Skinny Pistachio Muddy Buddies by What’s Cooking Love?
- OREO Cookie Footballs by Cooking with Curls (replaces the football cookies)
- Easy Lemon Bars by Lil’ Luna
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Orange Boozy Brownies by Cooking with Curls
- Homemade Popcorn with Butterscotch by Julie’s eats & treats
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Goldfish Crackers by Cooking with Curls