This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
The Ultimate List of Whole30 Recipes, over 150 and counting, to keep you satisfied though-out your healthy eating journey. You will find everything from breakfast, to dinner, and healthy condiments as well!
Planning out your meals ahead of time will make your life so much easier, and save you money!
If you are new to the Whole30 lifestyle
Do not be afraid, it simply means eating foods that are real and not processed. None of the recipes will include dairy, gluten, legumes, soy, or sugar.
Think of it as a reset for your health, habits, and relationship with food. See, not scary at all!
Check out these posts for explanations, tips, and tricks to help you on your journey:
- The Whole30 Ultimate Beginner Guide
- Whole30 Game Plan - from my very first challenge!
- Whole30 Game Plan 2.0
- Whole30 Meal Plan Week 1
- Whole30 Meal Plan Week 2
- Whole30 Meal Plan Week 3
- Whole30 Meal Plan Week 4
Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Whole30 Breakfast Burrito - 1st image
- Turmeric Poached Eggs
- Chicken Apple Sausage
- Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Whole30 Breakfast Salad - 3rd image
- Instant Pot Mexican Breakfast Casserole - 4th image
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole - skip the cheese
- Breakfast Egg Muffins - 2nd image
- Whole30 Huevos Rancheros
Whole30 Eggs Recipes
Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Faux-tisserie Chicken - 1st image
- Classic Roast Whole Chicken
- Oven Roasted Spatchcock Chicken
- Peruvian Roasted Whole Chicken
- Greek Roasted Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Whole Greek Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon-Rosemary Whole Chicken
- Chicken Tagine with Olives and Lemons (cut up)
- Hawaiian Chicken Grillers
- Mediterranean Chicken
- Chicken Stir-Fry
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Adobo Slow Cooker Chicken
- Instant Pot Adobo Chicken
- Southwest Chicken Breasts
- Taco Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - 4th image
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Shawarma
- Instant Pot Chinese Garlic Chicken - 2nd image
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Autumn Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner - 3rd image
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Thighs with Olives, Capers, and Lemon
- Lemon-Garlic Skillet Chicken Thighs
- Italian Baked Chicken Thighs
Whole30 Beef Recipes
- Simple Pot Roast with Carrots and Squash
- Mexican Shredded Beef - stove-top
- Instant Pot Cafe Mocha Pot Roast - 2nd image
- Instant Pot Italian Beef - minus the sandwich rolls
- Steak and Scallops with Lime-Dill Hollandaise
- Steak Fajita Kabobs - 4th image
- Grilled Steak Fajitas
- Sous Vide Filet Mignon - Instant Pot with Sous Vide function
- Sirloin Chimichurri Steak
- Air Fryer Steak
Whole30 Lamb Recipes
Whole30 Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork - 1st image
- Instant Pot Ancho-Orange Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Rosemary Garlic Pork Roast - 3rd image
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Instant Pot Red Chile Pork
- Egg Roll in a Bowl - 4th image
- Ham Fried Rice - 2nd image
Whole30 Seafood Recipes
- Instant Pot Salmon and Potatoes - 1st image
- Salmon with Cilantro Sauce
- Orange Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon Oscar - 3rd image
- Baked Salmon in Parchment with Asparagus, Lemon and Dill
- Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
- Low Carb Teriyaki Bowls
- Lemon-Dill Cod in Parchment - 4th image
- Cod and Zucchini Noodles
- Simple Cod with Sautéed Spinach
- Baked Cod with Cherry Salsa
- Air Fryer Bruschetta Cod
- Fish Taco Bowls
Whole30 Sides Recipes
- Cauliflower Rice
- Simple Cauliflower Mash
- Bacon Potato Salad - Stove-top
- Instant Pot Bacon Potato Salad - 1st image
- Crispy Baked Potatoes
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Duck Fat Pommes Anna
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Roasted Carrots - 4th image
- Shredded Carrots with Bacon
- Sautéed Zucchini and Carrots - 2nd image
- Sautéed Zucchini and Tomatoes
- Steamed Broccoli - 3rd image
- Instant Pot Steamed Asparagus
Whole30 Salad Recipes
- Cilantro-Lime Steak Salad - 1st image
- Asian Beef Salad
- Clean Chicken Cobb Salad
- Classic Cobb Salad - minus the crumbled blue cheese
- Mason Jar Cobb Salad
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad - 2nd image
- Chicken Shawarma Salad
- Pesto Chicken Salad
- Chefs Salad - 4th image
- Whole30 Wedge Salad
- Pina Colada Shrimp Salad
- Greek Orange and Olive Salad
- Arugula Salad with Fennel and Blood Oranges - 3rd image
- Kale Broccoli Detox Salad
Whole30 Soups, Stews, and Chili Recipes
- Irish Potato Leek Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash and Apple Soup - 1st image
- Roasted Tomato Rosemary Soup
- Carrot Parsnip and Apple Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup and Grilled Shrimp - 3rd image
- Instant Pot Ham Bone and Potato Soup
- Italian Meatball Soup - 2nd image
- Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
- Clam Chowder - 4th image
- Easy Beef Chili
- Instant Pot Chunky Beef Chili
- Paleo Jambalaya
Whole30 Condiment Recipes
- Homemade Guacamole - 2nd image
- Pico de Gallo
- Restaurant-style Blender Salsa
- Fresh Cherry Salsa
- Easy Blender Mayonnaise
- Super Easy Garlic Aioli
- Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce - 4th image
- Clarified Butter
- Instant Pot Ghee
- Cashew Cream
- Ancho-Orange Barbecue Sauce
- Whole30 Mole Sauce
- Simple Bolognese Sauce
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Whole30 Ranch Dressing - 1st image
- Everything Bagel Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Onion and Citrus Dressing - 3rd image
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Garlic and Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Homemade Kale Chips - 1st image
- Sweet Potato Chips - 3rd image
- Southwest Seasoning Mix
- Cowboy Seasoning Rub - 2nd image
- Taco Seasoning Mix - 4th image
- Tandoori Spice Mix
Whole30 Drinks Recipes
Tools used to create these recipes:
These are the basic items used to create most of my recipes. There are more specific items listed in the individual posts.
- Instant Pot Duo - I have purchased three of these models and love them, BUT there have been changes made over the years that make them more temperamental. Each model cooks differently just like every oven cooks differently.
- Silicone Egg Poacher Cups - The version that I purchased has been discontinued. These are the ones that I would choose if I was looking to purchase more. They can also be used to make mini muffins.
- Silicone Steamer Basket - For vegetables, stacking eggs, etc.
- Glass Mason Jars - To store salad dressings, sauces, etc.
- Sauté Pans - For fried eggs, burgers, and more.
- Cast Iron Skillet - To cook everything else.
- Tongs - For cooking and turning foods.
- Wood Turner/Spatula - For cooking and stirring foods without damaging the pans.
- Sheet Pans - For easy sheet pan dinners.
- Parchment Paper - To keep foods from sticking to the sheet pans.
- Cutting Board & Chefs Knife - To chop vegetables and proteins before or after cooking.
You can see the rest of my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets here in my Amazon Affiliate Page. I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links, at no cost to you, so I can keep bringing you more delicious recipes!
Whole30 Ingredients and Products
- CHOMPS Beef Sticks - great for when traveling.
- No Soy Teriyaki Sauce
- Ghee - if you do not want to make your own.
- Coconut Aminos - soy sauce substitute.
- Tessemae's Lemon Garlic Dressing - my favorite bottled dressing available at most grocery stores in the produce department.
- Larabar Cashew Cookie Bars - not all Larabars are Whole30 approved, read the labels.
- Sugar-free Almond Butter
- La Croix Limoncello or Cherry Limon flavored sparkling water available in most grocery stores.